Sunday, we all (well almost all-missed you J & Sae) got together for Grandma "Snowman's" birthday. She said she just wanted us all to come over for ice cream for her birthday, but we had to have a little party too...
Krystal made this awesome cake...
It's always fun to get together. The little cousins love playing together, and they like to talk and play with the older ones too-I remember that from when I was little. Leah and Bobby were SO fun! I remember being SO excited to go to my Gramma's house to play with them. I remember Jenny-n-Sarah and Bobby too (they were older and SO cool!).
It's funny to see how history repeats itself.
then:"Are Leah & Bobby gonna be there"
now: "Is Addy coming up?"
...and the Cowboys won,
so it was a good day all the way :)



4 comments:
Ah, looks like it was fun. We miss everyone so bad! Hopefully this weekend Jared can have a day or two off and we can come see the family again...We love ya!
Fun! Family get togethers are always a good time!
It was a good time wasn't it?!
Addy loves seeing your kids and there is never a time we go up that she doesn't ask "Are Chloe and Porter gonna be there?" I love that they can enjoy eachother and be good friends.
Oh, p.s.
I was thinking about pictures. I need to get rid of the acne on my face (grrr) and also get a hair cut before we do it. And of course I need to find time to go shopping!!! So, it will be a bit, but maybe in the next week or two??
Post a Comment