Friday, November 6, 2009

::Halloween '09::

(Finally a Halloween post)
We had a great Halloween this year!
We had a...
Buzz,

a Snow White,

and a Super Cooper,

Friday night was the Halloween Carnival with Chloe's school. It was really fun. I have fond memories of going to mine when I was in school (face painting, carnival games, candy, costumes, friends), and the kids were SO excited. We were walking in to a crowded gym to buy some tickets to play some games and I told Matt "welcome to parenthood" cause I know this will be our future for the next several Halloweens, Christmasses and any other little fun thing going on at the kids' school. And he said "It's fun, I love it." :)
There were lots of fun games.
They won lots of fun treats and prizes.
Portie won a coke in the "ghost walk"
holding bubbles in the mad scientist lab

a volcano

And, of couse, some trick-or-treating on Halloween...

We always like to trick-or-treat to friends and family (its a little less about the candy this way-at least for now), and our last stop is always Grandma and Papa Snowman's house where we stay for the rest of the night. A couple of cousins came over too...
Buzz, Super Cooper, Snow White, Ariel, and Lil' Stinker-the skunk aren't they cute?

2 comments:

taryn said...

What a fun halloween! I love all the kids costumes! Chloe is looking so old (and pretty)!

Jared and Sarah said...

Oh such fun. It's good to see that other people get to do exciting things. I need me some kids....:)