I turned 27 (!!!) yesterday, and oh my gosh what a great day!!
The kids woke us up at 7:3o with some little presents. Chloe brought in some flowers (which she had already given me on Friday night, but she gave them to me again on Saturday morning)
And Portie carried in a gift bag with some little presents-some "chappy" (chapstick-which he picked out) and some new scentsy waxes. He handed me each present out of the bag one by one "here, Mamma. Happy bihsday."
Chloe brought in her little white board with a little note...
"Happy birthday, Mom from Chloe. I hope you have a happy birthday from Chloe" along with a picture of she and I. Then Port said "wheyeh's me??" So she drew him and bunch more "pictchahs."
They took me to lunch at Cheesecake Factory (my fave!!)
...we had great food and GREAT cheesecake.
They decorated our plate for me and lit a little pink candle for me. It was cute.
Portie says: "look at all da co-ihns"
Chloe says: "is this like real corn we eat"
Da-Da says: "lets try it take a bite"
...the corn maze was okay-I have to be honest, it wasn't the best. It was a corn maze, and that was it. There was just not much to it. Nothing fun or cute-no trivia clues to get us through the maze, no slides, no animals, no hay stacks, no pumpkin patches, no nothin' like that! We've been to better ones in years past, and we probably won't visit this one again-sorry Nelsons.
We're glad we went, and we're glad Dadduh has such a good sense of direction!!
Matt and I caught a movie and a little cuddle together-just us ;)
What a great day! I felt so special all day! The kids seemed to enjoy feeling so included in my birthday. I had lots of people ask if we were taking the kids with us today, and I always thought "of course, it's a family day." I kept hearing all day "happy birthday, Mamma," and it melted my heart every time I heard it. I love my sweet little family. They made me feel so loved on my birthday.





8 comments:
Happy Birthday (yesterday)! It sounds like it was full of family and fun, just how birthdays should be :)
I loved all your photos below! They are awesome!
Happy Birthday! Looks like such fun. Cheesecake+corn maze=amazing birthday. Glad you had a great day!
Yesterday I was like, I think today is Amy's birthday. Then I was like, no it's on the 26th...hmm...I'm smart.
Happy Birthday! Somehow I knew you would be at Cheesecake Factory yesterday :)!!
Happy Birthday!!!!! I'm glad you had a great birthday. You definitely deserve it.
happy birthday! looks like a fun filled day! I love Chloe's sweet note!!
Looks like a great celebration! Glad you had a good time :)
HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!!!
(I realized when I got home that I never said that today....oops! Sorry!)
yea!! happy birthday. it seemed like the perfect day! i loved chloe's little note.
ps cute purple jacket!
Post a Comment