yes! this is the best time of year! love the cute onesie!where'd you see santa at already?
What a cute little family visiting Santa! Cooper looks adorable in his little outfit!
Amy . . . Congratulations on Cooper's birth! Your family is just beautiful. I don't think I've seen you guys in years -- the kids have gotten sooo big! It's fun to be in touch!-kjirsten
Cooper's shirt is P-I-M-P
Cute pictures! I love Christmas! And I love the "Santa is my homeboy" he he :)
love coopers shirt, so cute! looks like everyone really enjoyed santa too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yes! this is the best time of year! love the cute onesie!
where'd you see santa at already?
What a cute little family visiting Santa! Cooper looks adorable in his little outfit!
Amy . . . Congratulations on Cooper's birth! Your family is just beautiful. I don't think I've seen you guys in years -- the kids have gotten sooo big! It's fun to be in touch!
-kjirsten
Cooper's shirt is P-I-M-P
Cute pictures! I love Christmas! And I love the "Santa is my homeboy" he he :)
love coopers shirt, so cute! looks like everyone really enjoyed santa too!
Post a Comment