Monday, December 15, 2008

::papa's birthday::


Happy Birthday, Papa!!

We celebrated "papa-with-the-kitty's" birthday on Saturday with lunch, some cake, some presents, and some time at the kangaroo zoo.

Papa had LOTS of help with the candles :)

So the Kangaroo Zoo has some new rules that say you can't play on the inflatables if you're over 150 lbs! That ruled Matt out!! He was really sad! He loves that place! The kids were sad too; they love when we go down all the slides with them. I went down a few slides with the them, but I don't jump over the edges and flip around like Matt, so it wasn't the same. It was a fun day anyway, I just don't think we'll probably go to the Kanga Zoo for a while.

7 comments:

Carrie said...

i know. that was a pretty big dissapointment for us, too. the guys still went on some things if no one was looking, but it wasn't quite the same. and they charged us for me, colson,AND griff, who didn't really do anything. i wonder if they'll lose business with that change?

that's cute that you went to kanga for KEV's b'day. he's a fun grampy.

HAPPY B'DAY KEV!!

taryn said...

That cake is awesome! Did someone make that? Glad you guys had fun even though there were unexpected changes. Happy Birthday Kevin!

Eric said...

dang those kids are all getting to be so huge. happy b-day Kevin!

ryan and danielle said...

what a fun bday! happy bday kevin! and i love his cake!!

ryan and danielle said...

p.s. no i have no clue who that person is!! so strange that they would even post! makes me want to go private too!

Carrie said...

oh, yeah we got your cute xmas card yesterday.

and no, those aren't true religion jeans i have on in our pic, but glad to know they look like it! thanks!

Whitney said...

That has to be the coolest cake ever! Did you make that?! I want to learn how to make cakes, that would be so fun.
I have never been to kangaroo zoo...they have a Jump On It down here, I wonder if it's the same thing? And I wonder if they have the same rules? I doubt it because I know people that go there all the time that I KNOW are over 150 LBS :) So, if you're ever down here :)