Saturday, December 6, 2008

::big ol' hahoe::

For Saric (and anybody else who wants to see our new car :) )

Here's our new car! We couldn't all fit in the Cadillac :( so we had to get something bigger. And it's definitely bigger! Matt's brother said "that's a lotta car for Amy" haha. I'm still getting used to driving it. It's nice to have all the room-it can seat 9 if we need it to. The kids like it too. Portie calls it a "Hahoe," and Chloe calls it the "big ol' Tahoe." We don't look cool anymore (drivin' down the road), now we just look like a big family...but that's okay :)




See where we bought it?? Denam Auto Brokers

Chloe thought I was taking her picture :)




6 comments:

Eric said...

Thanks for the shout out! Nice car! Looks comfy and roomy. So, if we come visit, we can ALL fit in your car. That would be nuts!

Carrie said...

i likey! it took me a little while to get used to the size of the yukon, too, but i LOVE it now!! It's so smooth and you have a nice high view of the road. I think if we were to switch to a smaller car now i'd have a hard time with that. CONGRATS!!

Anonymous said...

I still think you cool drivin down the road :)

caroline said...

I can't imagine driving a car that big! Nice ride!

Thomas Rust said...

My sister has a black tahoe just like that, she calls it her "pimp ride" Benjamin went to school last year and told his teacher that his aunt just bought a brand new pimp ride!

I personally LOVE big cars! I feel like if I needed too, I would come out on top! I have backed into a few vehicles (can't see the cars) NEVER any damage to my SUV - ever!

ryan and danielle said...

how nice! all that room!