I forgot to post about Chloe's triathlon at her school!!
Remember field day when you were little?? Weren't those the funnest days of the whole year?? Chloe's school had a triathlon for their field day. It was biking, running and an obstacle course. You could do it alone or with a buddy. Chloe brought home the form and asked if she could do it with her friend Regan. So, we texted her mom, and they were all for it. Regan's mom said that she's a good little runner, and I said that Chloe wouldn't mind doing either, but she'd be totally happy to bike, so it worked out just perfect!!
So, Portie, Bubb, Avie, and I went to her school at about quarter to 9 to drop off her bike and to get a good spot to watch her. When I got there I learned that the place I had to drop off he bike was on the whole other side of the school from where I parked. Now I just had to figure out how to push a stroller and walk a bike over to the other side of the school and keep track of Portie and Bubb. I thought maybe Port could push Ava in the stroller and I could ride walk the bike. I wasn't looking forward to that though, because Bubb cries if he has to walk more than 5 steps, and Port tends to try to do tricks with the stroller. Thank goodness, a friend of mine showed up and parked right behind us!! Her husband was with her (who is also named Matt). She volunteered him to take her bike over for me. What a guy!
Here's our girl! I'm not totally sure she knew it was a race. She was sort of just out for a Sunday ride. She's just not very competitive-unless its a board game (but that's a whole 'nother story).
Cute little thing.
And this is her little buddy, Regan. Aren't they cute??
She came over to play after school, and we all went to Perry Ice for snow cones :]





No comments:
Post a Comment