Yesterday, the Mr. and I (and Matt's dad and Reid-a huntin' buddy) went up in the mountains in Mantua to shoot some guns. I've shot a gun once before in my life, and I think Chloe was a baby then. So it's been a while. We took a short ride on the 4 wheeler up the rocky dugway and shot into the mountain.
I couldn't resist getting a photo of the beautiful fall that's going on up there. I love it. I've lived here for going on 10 years, and still can't get over the fall colors. We didn't have that in Texas :)
(no artificial color saturation in this photo, just fyi)
Matt shot a few with the big gun. He hit the target a few times(I shot with that gun too. It was loud. I was scared. I closed my eyes. I'm pretty sure I missed the target. No photos of that).


We all shot the little gun too. I was still scared. I closed my eyes. I missed the target again. I'd probably do better if I'd keep my eyes open.
(Ready...)
(Aim... )
(Fire!! )
Matt's going deer huntin' on Saturday with his Dad and Brandon (and some others). He doesn't have a rifle tag, he's just along for the ride. Next year he might try to get a rifle tag and take the little boys. They'd love it!
In other news...
We're on Fall break around here. It's been kinda nice. We'll probably go to the park today and then maybe to a pumpkin patchy type of place tomorrow.
We're on Fall break around here. It's been kinda nice. We'll probably go to the park today and then maybe to a pumpkin patchy type of place tomorrow.



1 comment:
Haha! They have a kick, don't they!? Glad everyone was behind you....since your eyes were closed and all! ;)
Miss those Mantua hills with the fall colors.
Post a Comment