Last weekend we went down to Grandma and Papa Kitty's house. Probably partly because we got a new car (FINALLY!) and wanted to take it for a good long drive, but mostly because we don't see them too often, and we were due for a good visit. Matt was deer huntin', so it was just the littles and I. Mom and I talked on the phone while I was driving down to her house ('cause we always do), and she thought we oughtta call Billy and have him bring his kids over and we should go to Cornbelly's (at Thanksgiving Point). So we did.
We haven't been in a couple of years, and I swear it's even bigger than it was last time we went! There were lots of things to do.
Haystacks.Lifesize lincoln logs.Story telling.Bouncy houses.Slides.Pig races.Grain train.Corn cannon.Mechanical Bull.Jumpin' pillow.Wooden climbing structures.Corn mazes.Rock climbing walls.Scary dinosaur "ride." etc.etc.etc.
![]() |
| (Coop-almost 3, Port-5 1/2, Chloe-8, Ava-7 months) |

In other news...
It was my birthday last Monday. 29. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Actually that's not true. I know exactly how I feel about being 29. I love that I'm 29, and not 30!, but really anxious about how fast this next year is going to go by. I remember how LONG I felt like a year was when I was little. I felt like it was forever! Now I feel like I could blink my eyes and it'll be over. I'm pretty sure 30 will be a tough one for me. Hopefully not, but if I know me, I bet it will.
Anyway, I had a nice birthday. Matt only called me old a few times. :) The kids picked me some flowers after the florists stopped by our house a couple of times during the day. Then he took me to dinner. We went to Logan so we'd have to drive through the canyon, which is really beautiful. The leaves are so beautifully red. They're just starting to get past peak and fall off, but much of their brilliance was still there. I got new boots. I think I love them (I picked them out). Chloe says they're cute. She wants some just like 'em.











No comments:
Post a Comment