This weekend was Brigham City's Peach Days festival.

How good does that peach cobbler look?
Amberlee & I ran the 10K early in the morning. It was freezing when we started! But we warmed up pretty quickly. It's a pretty hilly run. I can't decide if I hate that or not. It's kind of fun once you get to the top of the hill-you feel like you really accomplished something...plus it's working your butt pretty good, which is a big plus. Our time was 1:05. I got SO tired at the end. It was a slight but steady up hill stretch for about the last half mile or so. I'm running another 10K in October...hopefully I'll do better.

We went to the carnival, ate some dutch oven dinners (YUM!), ate some peach cobbler (YUM YUM!!), walked around the car show (Matt's uncle had a '55 Bel Air in the show, it was a sight to see!), and called it a day.






In other news...
Here's BeeAva. She didn't make it into any of the Peach Days photos. Mostly because she slept in her stroller the whole time (almost). She's not feeling too hot. She has her first cold! Runny nose, cough, sneezes, little fever. Poor bebe. I think she's less stuffy today though, so that's good. Hopefully the other kids don't get it too.

Isn't she cute? She loves to goo-goo. She's squealy and spitty and smiley. She laughs at Porter. A lot! She loves baby cereal with applesauce in it. She likes to be held. She almost always pulls her bows down over her face. She rolls over all the time. She grabs onto her toes and puts them in her mouth. She gets mad if her diaper needs to be changed. She's so cute and so much fun :)
Also...
NFL football starts today (well I guess it really started Thursday), and if you think that Matt didn't put his Cowboys jersey and yell "are you ready for some football?!!?" all day long--well you would be wrong.

How good does that peach cobbler look?
Amberlee & I ran the 10K early in the morning. It was freezing when we started! But we warmed up pretty quickly. It's a pretty hilly run. I can't decide if I hate that or not. It's kind of fun once you get to the top of the hill-you feel like you really accomplished something...plus it's working your butt pretty good, which is a big plus. Our time was 1:05. I got SO tired at the end. It was a slight but steady up hill stretch for about the last half mile or so. I'm running another 10K in October...hopefully I'll do better.

We went to the carnival, ate some dutch oven dinners (YUM!), ate some peach cobbler (YUM YUM!!), walked around the car show (Matt's uncle had a '55 Bel Air in the show, it was a sight to see!), and called it a day.






In other news...
Here's BeeAva. She didn't make it into any of the Peach Days photos. Mostly because she slept in her stroller the whole time (almost). She's not feeling too hot. She has her first cold! Runny nose, cough, sneezes, little fever. Poor bebe. I think she's less stuffy today though, so that's good. Hopefully the other kids don't get it too.

Isn't she cute? She loves to goo-goo. She's squealy and spitty and smiley. She laughs at Porter. A lot! She loves baby cereal with applesauce in it. She likes to be held. She almost always pulls her bows down over her face. She rolls over all the time. She grabs onto her toes and puts them in her mouth. She gets mad if her diaper needs to be changed. She's so cute and so much fun :)
Also...
NFL football starts today (well I guess it really started Thursday), and if you think that Matt didn't put his Cowboys jersey and yell "are you ready for some football?!!?" all day long--well you would be wrong.



No comments:
Post a Comment