Saturday, July 2, 2011

::splash pad::

Last weekend we went to Grandma & Papa Kitty's house to celebrate Liam's 6th birthday. We had a cookout and some cake, and we went to a little splash pad not too far from their house. It was SO fun! It had a little river and lots of rocks with water squirting out of it. The kids LOVED it!!



Chloe brought her mermaid Barbie (she's really into Barbies all of a sudden). Her hair changes color in the water. There was a little current in the river, so Port would start his flip-flop at one end and follow it all the way down to the other. Unfortunately it slipped through the grate and is now lost forever. He was sad for a little bit.



Ava wasn't much of a fan. I dipped her little toes in the water and she screamed! She's happier in her warm bath.


It was SO much fun! I wish we had one of those by our house! I might take some pictures of it and send them to our city hall...couldn't hurt, right?

No comments: