Matt & Chloe went on a date on Friday night.
She was SO excited about it all week.
She wanted to wear a dress.
She wanted to wear my silver heart necklace.
She thought she better wear her "mom shoes" (heels).
She even put make-up on.
I'm a big fan of daddy/daughter date-nights for 2 reasons.
1) it's a great way for them to spend time together-just the two of them
and 2) because when the time comes for her to start dating (yikes!), she'll already know how she's SUPPOSED to be treated on a date.
They went to the batting cages and then for some ice cream.

She was SO excited about it all week.
She wanted to wear a dress.
She wanted to wear my silver heart necklace.
She thought she better wear her "mom shoes" (heels).
She even put make-up on.
I'm a big fan of daddy/daughter date-nights for 2 reasons.
1) it's a great way for them to spend time together-just the two of them
and 2) because when the time comes for her to start dating (yikes!), she'll already know how she's SUPPOSED to be treated on a date.
They went to the batting cages and then for some ice cream.

They both had fun.
Now if I could only get him to take ME on a date!!
:)
Now if I could only get him to take ME on a date!!
:)



No comments:
Post a Comment