Thursday, January 6, 2011

::on Christmas day...::


Christmas morning!!!!


(we grabbed this picture after Santa came and while the living room was still decent looking)

Matt and I woke up before the kids! We gave them a few minutes (it was after 8 in the morning!) and then decided we better go get 'em up. They were all 3 sound asleep. We woke up Chloe and Port and they said they'd been upstairs to see if Santa came, and he did, and they said Matt and I were still sleeping so they went back downstairs. They were WAY tired when we got 'em up, so I don't know how long they were up or what time they first came upstairs-but Chloe said it was still dark out. I can't imagine going back to bed after seeing Santa had come! We told them to wake us up if they came upstairs too! Crazy kids.

Santa was pretty good to us again this year.


Chloe...
the guitar she'd been dying for!, American Girl salon chair, AG salon kit, The Sound of Music dvd, Tangled/Rapunzel wig (and it's so funny!), nail polish, bath stuff, princess undies, princess outfit for her AG doll, games, color explosion thing, play-doh, clothes, a new coat, easy bake microwave cookie thing, carnival games wii game, a pink and purple lamp for her room.


Portie...
Buzz wii game (Toy Story Mania), play-doh, Buzz lamp for his room, tri-county landfill (Toy Story 3), color explosion thing, remote control Buzz spaceship, socks, Buzz undies, dinosaur bath egg (green of course), Buzz board games (kerplunk & operation), clothes, a new coat (that picture looks like he really loves it, huh).


...and Bubb
(chuck the truck track set (to go along with the ones he got for his birthday), chuck the garbage truck, tiny chuck the trucks (they can go inside his garbage truck), undies, big kid toothpaste, bath color tablets,
dinosaur puzzle, books, Rex (from Toy Story) flashlight
)


We had our famous cinnamon rolls (not really "famous" but it's tradish), and then Grandma & Papa Snowman and Jared & Sarah came down for a little bit to see what Santa brought. We love that they come down! The kids get so excited to show them what Santa brought and how it all works. Chloe answered the door in her wig and her guitar-funny girl. Grandma said she looked like Hannah Montana-haha

After a while, we went down to Grandma & Papa Kitty's house for some dinner and some more gifts. Our dinner theme this year was Williams Sonoma (it was our pick). We particularly liked the pork loin. It was all new stuff we'd never made or eaten before and it all had LOTS of flavor! Williams Sonoma does not disappoint! We opened a few gifts. Mom & Kevin spoiled us as usual. Billy and his kids were there and were lots of fun. Liam & Portie both got remote control robots (Buzz Lightyear & Iron Man). It was pretty cute watching them play together with those things. Bubb and Mia were funny together-she kept trying to eat his toys, and he'd say "no, baby. Heeuh! (here)" and he'd give her one of Chloe's. Chloe got some American Girl doll clothes and some jewelry-which she wore ALL OF IT at the same time-I hear some other little girl a long time ago used to do that same thing :)



And that was our Christmas!
(then back home to pack for our trip to St. George.)

Happy Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!


3 comments:

NMHS said...

AMMMYYYY!!!! It's Natalie from high school. You are one difficult person to find since apparently you don't have a facebook, but I kept searching and somehow came across your parents blog, and now yours. Anyway, we (Ashley, Clara and I) are planning our 10 year reunion (can you believe it's that time already). We don't have all the details ready, but we want to make sure you're in the loop so that hopefully you might consider coming in town for it. It would be wonderful to see you and catch up! Shoot me an email sometime natalie5683@live.com so that I can get some contact info for you and we can catch up :)

NMHS said...

OMGoodness! Where do I start! I have spent the past 4 days going through your blog from present to past and it made me soooo happy. You look better than ever, Chloe is stunning (as 7-years olds go), Porter is so handsome and Cooper is just precious...might I add that the main man in your life is quite strapping too :)

I could literally hear your voice when I was reading through the blog entries and there were so many that made me smile, laugh and even a few that made me tear up. The happiness between you all is so bright.

I know Nat tracked you down and found you on here to tell you about the reunion. I hope you can back with her or I (ashley_cantley@yahoo.com) so we can get your current contact information. You can also check out the blog for the Reunion that I set up at http://nmhsclassof2001.wordpress.com/.

Hope to hear from you soon! I will keep stalking your blog to see all the great things going on :)

XOXO -

Ash

Mr. and Mrs. Pyburn said...

AIM DAWG!!!Loving the pics and seeing how you are doings. So happy to see you so happy and with a small football team haha. j/k I just wanted to say HI!!!!
Sue (wish you were on facebook. Posted a pic of you, me Ash and Liz from high school. You would get a kick out of it.)