As for the rest of our Christmas eve...

We came home from the Halling party and opened our family gifts.
Jammies, of course.


Portie and Bubb got some Buzz jammies.
And Chloe got some "mommy" jammies (which is jamma pants and a shirt-because that's what I wear to bed). I love how much she wants to be like me-it's precious, and I love how she laid it all out...isn't she cute?

We had to make some treats for Santa...


...and get our picture in our new jammies.
:)
Then, the Mr. and I had a loooooot of work to do!

(Keeping up this Santa thing is pretty serious work! We have to be pretty careful about where we hide things (we usually hide them at Amberlee's house, but since most of it came in the mail in brown boxes, we just hid them in the storage room in our basement), we use different wrapping paper, different gift tags & bows, we've gotta disguise our handwriting, etc! But it's pretty fun. The kids get so excited. I'm not looking forward to the day (which I think may be coming in the next year or two for Chloe) when they ask if Santa is real.)

We came home from the Halling party and opened our family gifts.
Jammies, of course.
Portie and Bubb got some Buzz jammies.
And Chloe got some "mommy" jammies (which is jamma pants and a shirt-because that's what I wear to bed). I love how much she wants to be like me-it's precious, and I love how she laid it all out...isn't she cute?
We had to make some treats for Santa...


...and get our picture in our new jammies.
:)
Then, the Mr. and I had a loooooot of work to do!

(Keeping up this Santa thing is pretty serious work! We have to be pretty careful about where we hide things (we usually hide them at Amberlee's house, but since most of it came in the mail in brown boxes, we just hid them in the storage room in our basement), we use different wrapping paper, different gift tags & bows, we've gotta disguise our handwriting, etc! But it's pretty fun. The kids get so excited. I'm not looking forward to the day (which I think may be coming in the next year or two for Chloe) when they ask if Santa is real.)



No comments:
Post a Comment