Tuesday, July 20, 2010

::lvd::


Another Little Valley Days celebration...

The Dam Race
Amberlee & I ran the race in the ugliest dam shirts
(they upped it to an even 5 miles this year).

This is about the grossest picture ever.
This is me handing the lady my ticket from my number.
I was a little tired :)

It took us about 54 minutes to run 5 miles. Not too bad.

The parade...

It rained on us, but we still had fun and got lots of candy
(which is always a bonus).


A cookout @ Grandma & Papa's...

(all the little cousins)



(Amberlee & George)

(the rest of the group)

Sparklers...
The kids did a few sparklers. They LOOOVE sparklers! Coop kind of kept trying to touch the "sparkle" part, but he didn't get burned. He thought they were pretty neat.

Fireworks...


They were pretty awesome. I love how close we get to sit, and it's way fun to hear them echo off the mountians...

3 comments:

taryn said...

I love when communities celebrate like this! Its so fun! You had me laughing when you were talking about being so tired. That's probably how I look til about 12 in the afternoon everyday! Only worse because you don't look bad!

Jared and Sarah said...

Well at least someone took some pics so I can have some memories of this day. I even get to have memories of things I was not there for...like the race and parade. Awesome. Plus you always take such cute and orig pics to that is good.

I will say this, parts of that day were awesome and some parts not so much;)

danielle said...

fun stuff! good job on the run! p.s. you dont look bad at the end of that run either!