...and I just couldn't resist.
(Cooper 20 months)
How cute are these things?? What a great idea! Sometimes I wish I was more creative.
In other news...
We went out to dinner tonight (Chili's-which I don't think is as good as it used to be), and on the way, I asked Chloe what she was going to have. She kind of sighed and said "I don't know, I'll have to look at the menu." I thought it was funny-so grown up!
AND...
Cooper says the kids' names. He's been saying Porter for a while, but didn't dare attempt "Chloe."
( I don't blame him, it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue of such a little boy. Chloe called herself Gogie, Portie said Giggoo.)
So now he does, and he pronounces it "kiss." And I think that's sweet.
AND...
Porter's swim teacher calls him Buzz, and he loves it. He sticks his wings out when he does backfloats. Chloe's teacher gave him a Buzz bracelet (you know those rubberband type of ones that all the kids are into), and now he thinks she's the nicest person in the whole world. She gave Chloe one too-it was a rocket.




2 comments:
OMGOSH!!!! I can't even stand it!!! Seriously I need to go buy like 10 packs of those for the future!!
Those are the greatest invention since sliced bread, I don't care what anyone says...
i've seen those before. they ARE cute. i just bought baby willits a pair of jeans bloomers. (kinda the same.) : )
Post a Comment