Here's to 8 years, Love!

We celebrated our anniversary over the weekend with a trip to Park City...


...and a stay-over at a lodge in Heber, and it was lovely.
I can't believe we've been married for 8 years! I remember our wedding so well, it doesn't seem like it was that long ago! We talked about it a lot over the weekend and today during his sweet phone call to me to tell me happy anniversary. I love him more everyday, and I am thankful everyday for him and for our life together.



4 comments:
ahhh! Cute! Happy Anniversh! Glad you had fun over the weekend. That place you stayed at looks nice...
I feel like I should have more to say than that..
8 YEARS!!! WOOOOOT!!! There ya go.
Happy Anniversary!!! How nice it must have been to have a little getaway. Love the top pic of you guys!
AWE! Happy 8 years you two! I'm glad you had a great weekend! You guys are just as cute of a couple today as your wedding pictures...still gooey-eyed! Love it!
LOVE park city, how fun to visit! and OMG i can't believe it has been 8 years! wow! time flies!!
Post a Comment