Saturday, September 26, 2009

::just us girls::


We planned on a MammaChloeDay just to get a few errands run--nothing too special.

We started out at the hair salon.

She brought lots of stuff so she wouldn't get bored--cause it takes a while.

she did a pretty good job entertaining herself...

--talked to ALL the stylists--spun in most of the chairs--touched lots of the products--ate lots of their Hershey's Kisses--poured lots of her own water--looked at lots of artwork--looked at lots of jewelry--played with my phone--colored--read her books


Since we were already downtown, we made plans to stop by and visit Grandma and Papa and get a mini tour of the Smith Building.


then Billy and his boys met all of us here for lunch...


it's so good!!
Look at that food!! How 'bout that brownie?!!?


Then Billy suggested we all take a little walk around Temple Square
and we're so glad we did--what a great day for it! The weather was so warm and it was beautiful out!




We said a few times during the day how we missed Dadduh and the Bubbas, but we also said a bunch of times how it was fun being just the two of us. I remember walking into Tai Pan, Chloe said "Mom it's fun being 'just us girls'."

I couldn't agree more.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

fun day! i love spending one on one time with the kids. it's refreshing.

and that food looked delish. man, i love to eat!

glad you got to have a fun girls day out!

caroline said...

what a great mother daughter date! so fun!! I can tell I need to do that with Savannah soon... she doesn't get enough attention with all these girls (and boys)in our house, thanks for the inspiration ;)

taryn said...

Oh how sweet! I love the top picture of you two pretty girls.

Krystal said...

What a good day! I agree...it's great to get one on one time with one of the kids. Glad you had fun :)

Jared and Sarah said...

Oh fun! Hey remember yesterday? That was fun! Glad you still remembered us and no name tags were needed. By the way, your kids are adorable.

Eric said...

So cute! Sounds like you guys had the perfect day!