Wow!!! No not yet!!! I'm not ready for snow!!! :( Booo! P.S. I LOVE your header-picture. Soooo cute!
I know right?!! Crazy, it has been sooooo cold the last couple of days. Oh well, the sooner snow comes, the sooner snowboarding comes...woot!!
That's what our yard looked like too! I don't love snow, but I love fall so I'm a little bit torn.
I can not even imagine what that must feel like!! We still had temps in the 90's this week! Tell fall to come and pay a visit the Texas folks:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow!!! No not yet!!! I'm not ready for snow!!! :( Booo!
P.S. I LOVE your header-picture. Soooo cute!
I know right?!! Crazy, it has been sooooo cold the last couple of days. Oh well, the sooner snow comes, the sooner snowboarding comes...woot!!
That's what our yard looked like too! I don't love snow, but I love fall so I'm a little bit torn.
I can not even imagine what that must feel like!! We still had temps in the 90's this week! Tell fall to come and pay a visit the Texas folks:)
Post a Comment