Cute! He is getting so big, and more adorable every time I see a pic :)
Ha ha HA!! Oh my I love it so much. How does he get that immaculate curl? Wonderful!
Isn't that adorable!! I love that about babies! Whenever Brylee wakes up she has a duck tail on the back of her head. It is the cutest thing and she is so happy that it makes you melt. Love the picture...she is a beautiful boy :)
HE is a beautiful boy.....Don't know how the 'S' got in there! Blame it on the fact that I learned to type in IDAHO :)
I love baby bed head! He's getting so old. When are we gonna see him in person again?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute! He is getting so big, and more adorable every time I see a pic :)
Ha ha HA!! Oh my I love it so much. How does he get that immaculate curl? Wonderful!
Isn't that adorable!! I love that about babies! Whenever Brylee wakes up she has a duck tail on the back of her head. It is the cutest thing and she is so happy that it makes you melt.
Love the picture...she is a beautiful boy :)
HE is a beautiful boy.....
Don't know how the 'S' got in there! Blame it on the fact that I learned to type in IDAHO :)
I love baby bed head! He's getting so old. When are we gonna see him in person again?
Post a Comment