Tonight, we went here
for a couple of 1 hour Swedish massages.
And it was heavenly!
Then we ate dinner
(seems like we are eating here a lot, huh? Matt didn't get to go last time, and he wanted to try it)


Then we headed up to Grandma Snowman's
Thanks so much for babysitting, Grandma, Papa, & Jennie.
We sure love ya!







4 comments:
Do you know what? I envy your massages. How fun! I have always wanted to get one but never have. And that pic on the four wheeler is amazing because Coop is pulling the best face ever!
I am sooo extremely jealous!! I want a massage!! How are you guys?? And I have a favor to ask of you, I am starting grandma's calendar and really need pics of your family...well all of you guys. If there is any way you could possibly email me just a few pictures of your family and maybe a few of Brandon and Stef, Richard and Susan, Jared and Sarah, and Jennie if you have any...if you don't that is fine...I would really really appreciate it. It is soo hard to find everyone!! haha!! My email is hollysorensen123@gmail.com. How are you guys anyway, the kids are getting sooo big!! Well I hope all is well, you guys take care!!
Jealous!!
We just had a massage too! It was our anniversary present to each other. They are the best!!!
Post a Comment