Sunday, August 16, 2009

::B2S::

Mom and the kids and I went school shopping yesterday (and I'm SO glad mom came-it would've been really hard without her). It was a LONG day. It was literally shop 'til you drop! The kids did pretty good. Nuggie got a little tired and sick of his stroller, but he even did pretty good. Chloe and Portie are little clothes horses (I don't know where they get that from ;) )!

The "fruits of our labors"...
...and there's more coming (from the .coms).


Did I get a little carried away?? I'm just glad Matt wasn't around to witness it.

After all our hard work, we had dinner here...
...and it was goooooooood.

4 comments:

kjirsten said...

WOW!!! That's quite a haul! I think they have no other choice than to be the best dressed kiddos around!

Carrie said...

wow! you DID go crazy but it all looks cute. i LOVED school clothes shopping with my mom when i was little but i don't know if i'll like it as much as the mom.

mmm! five guys! only been there once but it was delish. i need to go back.

Krystal said...

So, so fun! That is one thing I am definitely going to like about my kids going to school!! I got completley carried away with Addy's shopping too - now I look at the closet and think....wow, she is only going to school 2 days a week!! You'd think I was sending her away for 2 months!!!

taryn said...

I love school clothes shopping! Too bad I don't need any new clothes for school since I'll just be wearing scrubs everyday. Looks like they got a good haul!