Today was Chloe's last day of preschool!!
Do you think she's changed at all this year??
first day (aww)
They had a pool party to celebrate!!
(the pool pictures were taken with my phone cause I forgot my camera!! Not the greatest quality, but at least we have some pictures! Thank goodness for camera phones!)
They would only allow the preschoolers in the pool (safety reasons probably-it's understandable). The whole time Portie kept saying "I wish I could swim" Poor boy :(











5 comments:
Aw, sad! What torture for anyone to have to watch others in the pool and not be able to jump in. By the way, I would say Chloe has changed. She looks older and taller.
wow! she HAS changed. she's grown up a lot! how sad that portie didn't get to swim. that's hard. i've been taking pics with my phone too, because our camera's broken. i don't like it. i see all of these picture-worthy moments and then remember i just have my lousy phone. bleh.
anyway, yea for chloe graduating. colsie has graduation wednesday but i don't think they'll do something as cool as a swim party.
way cute family picture at the top! who took them? i REALLY want to get some family pictures done because we never have in the 6 years we've been married.
OH! You're little girl is GROWING UP!! How sad that Preschool is over - lots of fun to come though. Poor Portie.....what a sad story :(
btw - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new picture up top!! You gonna post the rest??
Ok, so I COULDN'T WAIT! I peeked at the blog and LOVE your pictures. What a beautiful family! The clothes looked really great too ;)
Aww, all grown up! She must feel so proud. Does that mean she starts kindergarten next year?
ps I love the family picture too!
Post a Comment