Sunday, March 8, 2009

::moving on::

We're finally moving on to paint in the basement!
(well it's actually primer, but it's still the next step :) )

After my mom and I vacuumed up all the drywall dust from the floor and shelves, mopped the whole basement, and wiped down the walls; we got out the paint.

Chloe and Portie helped.

Also...

A couple weeks ago, Portie got a new bed! He was done with the crib, and since Cooper's been sleeping through the night, he hasn't really had a bed (he's been sleeping on a pallet of blankets on the floor in Chloe's room per his choice!)

So we bought it from a furniture store over the phone (which I do NOT reccommend) and Grandma and Papa Kitty brought it over.
Porter is so hard to take picutures of!

A good way to get a bed put together??

And, of course, they had to jump on it after it was all done :)

5 comments:

ryan and danielle said...

yay! new bed and painting time! how exciting to move from the floor to a matress! he'll be sleeping like a king! can't wait to see the finished product of the basement!

Carrie said...

what a big boy! we never see you guys so to me he's still a baby ;)

Eric said...

Fun! Even though I would be happy if I never painted again, its fun in the end. I'm excited to see the results of all that hard work!

Whitney said...

How fun!!! That looks like you had quite the project going, with painting and everything! I would be exhausted!
And of course they had to jump on the bed... I would be doing the same thing! (if I weighed about 100 pounds less, ha ha!)

Amy Asay Keele said...

Amy! This is so adorable! Your kids are so sweet and I love seeing Kevin with them! Too cute!

Thanks for sending me your blog, I love it!