Thursday, January 15, 2009

::our cooper::

Cooper's photo shoot.
Thanks to Amber Rust of Two Color Photography.
Which ones do you like best???

7 comments:

ryan and danielle said...

too many to pic just ONE fave! such a cutie pie! i do really like the one where you are holding him, just your hands and him. and the one with the kisses from you.

Anonymous said...

They are all so precious!! I'm a huge fan of all the black n whites...they are so timeless.

Eric said...

I too can not choose just a couple. There are too many good ones. I like his feet and your hands, just him in black and white, the close up of his face in bandw. I could go on, but I better not.

Krystal said...

I love them! What a handsome boy. Amber Rust....why does that sound familiar? Anyway, so cute!!!

Carrie said...

love them all but i think i like the one of him in your hands best. very cute!! she did a good job.

taryn said...

I love these! He is so sweet! I especially love the one of your him in your hands, his feet in your hands, and you kissing him.

caroline said...

your pictures are amazing!! I love them all! What a cute boy. I too like the one where you're holding him in your hands. So precious!