Saturday, January 17, 2009

::snowboarding::

First time in 7 (yes 7) years!! It was SO fun! Sarah (Matt's brother, Jared's, wife) and I went early this morning. Matt and J watched Coopie in the lodge and played games while we boarded. I was really worried that I wouldn't remember how to do it, and I'd have to relearn, but it was just like riding a bike.



how the boys passed the time...
the night before...

6 comments:

Carrie said...

cute! how fun for you to go snowboarding!! i love the pictures of the kids. chloe's a glamorous snowboarder and portie looks tough. glad you had fun!

so. . . . when are we gonna get together again? i think we go WAY too long in between each visit.

taryn said...

Fun! I can't believe its been that long, but good for you for still being able to do it! I'm glad you got to go do something you love :)

ps I love that you have the game blokus. I didn't think anyone else knew what it was!

ryan and danielle said...

ooo so jealous!! i have never been snowboarding. love the pics! glad you had fun!

Eric said...

Fun for you! What did Chloe and Porter do? That's fun that both Matt and Jared stayed to watch Coop. I bet they had some fun brother time.

Whitney said...

I've never been actual snowboarding. I've skiied a lot, but I'm not brave enough to try snowboarding!!
It looks like you had a lot of fun!!!

caroline said...

I'm so impressed that you can snow board! What a fun thing for a mommy to do :)