Sunday, November 30, 2008

::lost & found::



So we sold our Cadillac a few weeks ago, and tonight the guy that bought it called us and said he found my wallet under the front seat!

How long has it been missing?? 2 YEARS!!! I took Chloe to gymnastics one morning, and shoved it under the seat while we went in, and it was gone when we came out. I looked and looked ALL OVER that car for the stupid thing, and never found it! I looked again when we sold the car to make sure we didn't leave anything in it.

All this time it was right there!! I had worried about who had my wallet and drivers license and ss# for 2 years, and it was in my car the whoooole time!! I'm probably the only person in the whole world who would lose her wallet in her own car for 2 years!

6 comments:

Eric said...

That's hilarious! I remember when it was 'stolen'. Thank goodness that guy brought it back. Hey, I want to see the new car.

Carrie said...

i remember that too!! that's so funny! isn't that wierd how you can look a million times in the same place and just when you're about to give up, you look one more time and find it? i do that ALL the time. it makes me feel so stupid. glad you got it back, though!

Amee said...

lol... that is the best story every. I love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

haha! that is too funny! i'm glad you finally got it back. p.s. that's a cute wallet!

caroline said...

ha ha I just checked blogs for the first time in a while- we have the same background!! good taste :)
I bet you're glad to have your old wallet back- it's cute, plus now you may have doubles of important stuff that you maybe had to replace.

Krystal said...

That is SO crazy! What are the odds? All this time and it was right there....but you checked a dozen times!! What a riot! I am so glad it was found!