Sunday, September 28, 2008

::our trip to the circus::

Yesterday, we all went to the circus (our family, Grandma & Papa Kitty, and Billy's family)! We got there a little early so we could go down on the floor and see some of the animals and watch the jugglers and see things up close. The kids (and Matt) kind of didn't know what to think (as you can see from the pictures-haha). It was pretty cool! They had the aerialists, trapeze, tight ropes, elephants, tigers, a few fireworks, motorcycles driving in this ball thing, lots of cool things. The kids enjoyed the first half, but by the time the second half got there, they were tired and kind of ready to go. I think their favorite part was getting toys from the gift stand...Portie got a fourwheeler, and Chloe got a little light-up crown :) Then we all went to dinner and came home.


Watchin the jugglers. Waaay cool! They would juggle with 3 people like 12 things at a time (behind the back, between the legs, you name it!)!!
Quick picture during the preshow (it was SOO crowded!!)
The elephants...crazy what the trainers can make them do!
The end of the show-elephants, dancers, acrobats, horses...fun show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go to the circus! I saw a commercial for it and I told Brady that we should go! It looks like fun :)

Eric said...

Fun! I think I've only been to the circus once in my life. It looks like it was pretty cool.