These are from our get-together for Grandma-Kitty's birthday a couple of weeks ago. My brother and his family came up too for the party and also to help load 90 sheets of sheetrock into the basement!!
Just kidding it's CHOCOLATE!! Surprise!
Lots of help with the candles :)
Chloe and Porter LOVE to nap together! Any time I tell Portie it's nap time, he says "can I sleep Chloe bed?" And I let him. Don't they look sweet all cuddled up together?? :)



5 comments:
that's so cute (them in bed together). looks like a fun family get-together!!
how are billy and suzie? haven't talked to them in a long time and they haven't updated the blog in forever.
and don't worry about not being interesting enough. i sometimes think that too, and then i think, "this is MY blog. i can do what i want" ;). if it's interesting to you, that's all that matters! love ya!!
What a fun little party! I love that your mom is so expressive with the kids - she's a cute grandma. Oh, and the nap pics, they are SO SWEET! What cute kiddos! Oh, and your posts are never boring.
What a fun birthday party! I love everyone blowing out the candles, and the pics of Chloe and Porter napping together :) They are such cute friends!
That's cute that they nap together. They look so sweet and peaceful.
what a sweet picture! You'll have to show that to them when they're fighting to remind them that they DO love each other :) Tell your mom happy belated b-day from the Austin Asays.
Post a Comment