Wednesday, September 3, 2008

::Chloe's first day of preschool::

Today was Chloe's first day of preschool! She's been nervous about it for a good year or so (since last year when we were enrolling her, but then decided to wait 'til this year cause we thought she might get bored with it). So today was the day!! She picked out her outfit, her headband, got bathed, dressed, ate breakfast, and off we went. She was nervous walking in (so was I!!), and I thought she might cry when I left, but she did great! I, of course, cried when we got in the car to go home, and Portie said "don't cwy mamma, it's awight." He called for her a couple of times at home (out of habit), and was really excited to go pick her up. Then he said "It my turn to go teacher." Anyway, Chloe had a great day, and was all smiles when we picked her up. She's excited to go again.


Before....


After....

6 comments:

Eric said...

Everyones kids are getting so old! I bet it was fun to have some one on one time with Porter.

Anonymous said...

I love the after picture, she looks so happy! I'm glad Porter was there to comfort you :)

Krystal said...

Oh Man! This might sound crazy but I got choked up reading that! I can't believe she has grown up so fast! Life will never be the same again!! I am so excited for her but wow - I can imagine how hard it was for you to let her go and be so big...alone! Good Job Amy and YAY for Chloe!!

Carrie said...

yea!! you did it!!

isn't preschool fun? i love seeing how happy they are afterwards!

nothing makes a mom happier than seeing her kids smile!

Carrie said...

ps my internet hasn't been working for the past few days or i would have commented a long time ago!

Nicole said...

Ican't believe how big chloe looks! She looks so cute! Im totally going to cry like a baby when I take Brindley to preschool!