Monday, December 24, 2012

::the rest of our christmas eve::

Merry Christmas Eve!!

We came home pretty quickly after the Halling party (and it was still snowing) to open our family gifts. Jammies, of course, some fun things from Papa, and some fun things from Gramma Ruby.

Bubb was excited about his monster truck jammies...


Port's happy with his Mario jams...

Chloe loves the purple and pink polkas...

Mae-Mae got some pink princessy ones, but I didn't get a photo of her in them.  She was a little busy opening my present from Papa...

Bubb thinks Papa's hat is weird...

And Portie thought he should give it a try...

And here's all of us in our jammies!  
(I love this photo.  Papa's in it.  I love that he came for Christmas.  We were all so excited to have him.  We're so happy he could be with us.  I hope he had fun too.)

Papa read them Twas the Night Before Christmas this year, and it was all kinds of goofy.  He made up his own words for the story and it was just goofy!  The kids laughed and rolled back on the bed (they all slept together in Port's room) and thought he was just the funniest thing in the world.

Now cookies and carrots out, milk in the fridge, a note for Santa, Santa key on the door, and off to bed!!

No comments: