Last Saturday, we, along with Jared and Sarah, took our tickets from Santa and went to the Lakers/Jazz game in Salt Lake. First we went to Z-Tejas for dinner. Oh! It was goooood! And there were TONS of Lakers fans in there, so that was kind of fun :]
The game was not s'good. The Lakers lost. Matt and J made sure to zip up their jackets over their Lakers shirts after the loss. That's alright, it was a fun night. I hear their road record is turrible. TURRIBLE!
![]() |
| (The only photo of the night. Pre-game. I was all ready to get a photo of Matt and I with the court down behind us, and realized the memory card was NOT in the camera! My specialty. So I was left with my phone, and one not very good picture.) |
In other news...
What's new this week? Not a whole lot with us. We've all just been tickin' along. The kids are good. Parent/teacher conferences went great. Chloe and Port are doing awesome. Their teachers say they are super proud of them and think they're awesome. We agree :] Bubb gets to go to a preschool open house in a few weeks, and he's so excited about that. He thinks it's awesome that he's going to go to preschool (I'm a little nervous about it). And the teeny girl might be teething. I'm not sure. She doesn't have any teeth at all (they've all been late teethers), but she's been kind of clingy, a little warm, super drooly (which actually isn't abnormal for her), but she's been really tired and cries a lot. I don't know, I guess she could be trying to get sick, but I think I felt a bump when I stuck my little finger in there for a quick second before she knew what I was doing. I guess we'll see.




No comments:
Post a Comment