Coopish is almost exactly like Portish, but with a few differences. It's SO funny! A lot of it he doesn't even say anymore because the big kids have corrected him, or he's corrected himself. But I thought I better get it down before I forget.
oil: "boil"
shelf: "shelth"
myself: "meself" then "myselth"
myself: "meself" then "myselth"
flip-flops: "fliplops"
use: "nuse"
computer: "greepeetuh"
iron: "ireen"
Chloe: "Kiss"
Baby Ava: "BeeAva" then "BeeBeeAva"
kitchen: "chicken"
belly button: "boodinah"
tootie: "toodilah"
four wheeler: "whidiloo"
chocolate milk: "hot chockameeo" then just "hot chocolate mile"
chocolate chips: "hot chocolate chips"
dinosaur: "dine-wih-suh"
Diego: "Digeigo"
Max and Ruby: "Woobymac"
Cheerios: "Chuh-yoes"
Cookie Monster: "kihkie wizzin"
marshmallows: "smahmullows"
fingers: "fuhguhns"
your: "zuh"
use: "nuse"
picture: "picki-chah"
Tahoe: "Hahoe"
iPod: called it the "tiny bit iPad"
Amberlee: "Amblee"
diapers: "da-buhs" then "die-puhs"
camera: "cramma"
pancakes: "pampakes"
Woody: "Woodity"
Mario: "Mahdio"
Luigi: "Leegie"
Cookie Monster: "kihkie wizzin"
marshmallows: "smahmullows"
fingers: "fuhguhns"
your: "zuh"
use: "nuse"
picture: "picki-chah"
Tahoe: "Hahoe"
iPod: called it the "tiny bit iPad"
Amberlee: "Amblee"
diapers: "da-buhs" then "die-puhs"
camera: "cramma"
pancakes: "pampakes"
Woody: "Woodity"
Mario: "Mahdio"
Luigi: "Leegie"
He calls his blue and brown blanket a "mummah."
He calls his little slip-on skimmers "big boy shoes."
He didn't (and on some words still doesn't) say his "r's", so those words end in "uh" sounds.
Some of this he said, some he still says. I hope I'll add to the list as he says new words. I love (LOVE) how he talks! It's so funny, and so then we all say things the same way he does. It makes me a little sad when he starts to say things the right way, or when the big kids correct him.
We love him. He's so much fun.
He didn't (and on some words still doesn't) say his "r's", so those words end in "uh" sounds.
Some of this he said, some he still says. I hope I'll add to the list as he says new words. I love (LOVE) how he talks! It's so funny, and so then we all say things the same way he does. It makes me a little sad when he starts to say things the right way, or when the big kids correct him.
We love him. He's so much fun.




1 comment:
oh, so cute! i love the way babies talk. so adorable. and i know what you mean about them starting to say things the right way. it's really sad. you WANT them to learn the correct way and grow up but you also kinda want them to stay babies forever and ever.
Post a Comment