Thursday, January 5, 2012

::now what?::

I was trying to change my header photo, seeing as it's no longer Christmas, and I got this lovely little message...

Well...

That could be a problem.

I knew I was getting close.  

Time for some reconfiguring.  

Any suggestions?? 

Dang high resolution photos, files too big, I could save them at lower res, but I like high res, better quality, 4 kids, lots of photos to take, and they're all so beautiful, too many pictures, but I love pictures, lots to look at, new camera lens, have to learn how to use it, more photos to take, holidays, birthdays, parties, school, vacations, can't miss anything, want to remember every little detail, fuzzy memory paranoia... 
What? 

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I believe you can purchase more storage. Don't hold me to this but I believe you can :)

Love the new header!

AmyJ said...

Thanks, Ash! You're right, but I just went through the picasa web albums...apparently when you upload photos to your blog they ALL get stored to web albums...even if you delete your header or change it, or delete a blog post, or photos on the sidebar, so I had thousands (literally) and lots of duplicates. I deleted a few. Some may have disappeared from blog posts from 2008 (whoops) but those have already been published into a book, so that's not such a big deal.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm sure I'll have to buy in the future! :(

taryn said...

I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering what to do because I think I might be getting close too....