"Rudolph the red nosed..."


So last Saturday I went shopping with Matt's mom and sister, and on our way to Layton, we saw a truck with a rudolph get-up on. I wanted one! Where can I get one? Matt would die!! Then we saw one at Hobby Lobby, and it just jumped in my cart. So I put it on when nobody was paying attention. It didn't last too long. "You've GOT to be kidding me" is what I distinctly remember hearing from the garage when Matt walked out there along with something along the lines of "that's something you'd put on a minivan" HA! Portie thought it was embarrassing, and Chloe and Bubb LOVED it! Anyway, it came off almost as fast as it went on, but it was dang funny.
Also...Auntie Sarah texted us a picture of Santa diapers when she was at Sams a few weeks ago and said Ava needed some. I couldn't agree more. Aren't they so cute??


Speaking of Ava...we had to lower her mattress because she stands up all.the.time.

Also...Auntie Sarah texted us a picture of Santa diapers when she was at Sams a few weeks ago and said Ava needed some. I couldn't agree more. Aren't they so cute??


Speaking of Ava...we had to lower her mattress because she stands up all.the.time.

PS
Aw, Carrie, I wish I would've been smart enough to get a group picture even without Santa!! 'Cause at least that would've been something!! We tried to get one with him after the line was gone and Santa was about to leave, but Matt stopped off to get another doughnut (ha!), so the kids and I were ahead of him (already waiting by Santa), and the little Mantua city police truck's (that Santa rides in) battery died (cause they let the lights flash the whole time Santa is there), so when Matt was crossing the street to join us, Matt's dad asked him to help jump the battery with his truck (he didn't know about the picture plan), so we waited a minute for him to do that, but by then two of the kids were freezing and crying, so we started to walk to our car. Chloe slipped on the ice and fell right on her butt, and I mowed Cooper right over because I was carrying Ava in her seat, and I couldn't see him standing right in front of me. It was rough. I'll have to get one next year.



3 comments:
ooh, that does sound rough. that's so hard when you're out in the freezing cold and nothing seems to be going your way.
nice try with the car. you should have waited until you were all going somewhere and tried to get him in without seeing it. then he could've had a big surprise when you came out of a store or restaurant and he would discover that he's been driving around town like that. ha ha! : )
ps love the diapies
I wish i had words to describe the love i had for the reindeer denali...so sad that it is gone.
I'm really glad the santa diapers are still around though, gotta keep the Christmas spirit alive somewhere....
I love the reindeer get up! I think it would go the same way at my house though. Those santa dipes are adorable. I wonder if they make them in bigger sizes for Liv. I'm going to be on the hunt now!
Post a Comment