Our Avie-Mavie is mobile! She skipped the wounded(Chloe)/sneaky(Porter)/drunken(Bubb) soldier stage (like the other kids) all together and just went straight to crawling. She's been at it for a good week and a half and she's getting faster.
In other news...
Is it boys, or just my boys, or just Bubb? They're ALWAYS hungry! Always. Bubb in particular. As soon as the big kids leave for school, the "I'm huuuuuungry" cries begin. He will have just eaten his cereal, all of his juice, the rest of Port's cereal, Port's juice, an apple, a second bowl of cereal, and half a banana. The whining goes on for a good couple of hours or so-usually until Port gets home and I feed him lunch. Then he stops. This morning, I came out to the living room (where I left him with his trucks and Bubble Guppies) after a shower and found him helping himself to Amberlee's cookie dough (she bought it from Port's school fundraiser). He got into the fridge, opened it, peeled back the plastic, and sat at the counter with a spoon and had himself a little snack. Ugh! I swear! Also, I'm pretty sure he's going to have to have his tonsils out. He's a snorer, even during the day when he's awake. Which is kind of funny. I tell him to open his mouth and stick out his tongue so I can see his uvula (that hangy down ball in the back of his throat), and it's attached to one of his tonsils; so I'm a little worried about that. He goes to the dr. next week for his 3 year (3 year!) check up. We'll see what they say, I guess. That'll be fun. Bubb as a patient--oh man!





4 comments:
Oh dear...that doctor will have a fun time! Also, yay for crawling! Side note...Christmas music is currently playing at our house. Even trade...jared got to play mw3 all day if i could bust out the Christmas tunes. So there ya go...But when he has a bad game he blames it on the music, rude!
yea!! i know a lot of people don't like when babies start crawling and walking, but i love when they become mobile because they can entertain themselves better. i just think they're happier when they can get into things. : ) you just have to keep an eye on them.
and my boys always seem to be hungry too. it's annoying. bottomless pits. and it's only going to get worse.
Crawling already!? How did that happen so fast? She is such a doll! My Maddy cries all day "I hungry!" and "I want something to eat." ALL DAY! and if I don't watch her she helps herself to whatever she can find. Luckily, she can't open the fridge...yet.
I've tried to comment a few times now! Sup with my computer?
She's a cute little mover!
Brylee always seems to be hungry too! I've noticed a pattern though. It seems that it's always when Addy is gone or she has nothing to do. So I ask her, "are you really hungry or just bored?" usually she's just bored and trying to fill the time, so I find her something to do. It's better that, than to simply eat for no reason! This, of course, is the case for Brylee, not saying it's your answer.
Chloe looked beautiful for her baptism! We (especially Addyson) thought of her a lot and wished we could have been there. Addyson has taken the invitation as a treasure and keeps it with her "special things". Chloe is so special to her, and I'm so pleased with the example that Chloe sets for her.
We're so proud of you Chloe! We miss you and love you!
Post a Comment