Today, Bubba picked out Ava's outfit.
How'd he do??
Bubb: "See wanna weah huh fishy shuht (shirt)"
Me: "Her jeans are dirty, and she doesn't have any shorts to match"
Bubb: "She wanna weah deez ones (pink, orange, and purple plaid)."
Me: "But they don't match"
Bubb: "See wanna weah deez, mom!! Heeuh (here), Ava, put zuh (your) leg inneuh (in there)"
So then I told him to pick out a hairbow. He picked a bright pink one. I said "you like that one?" He looked at it, then at Ava, then back at the bow, and said "it doesn't match." Then he picked out a big red one and the white one (2 bows!).
She still looked cute though. Good job, Bubb!!
In other news...
So, Port learned how to ride his bike without training wheels, and all he ever wants to do is ride his bike! He loves it. I told the fam I was going running tonight, and Port piped up and said he wanted to go. I kept trying to talk him out of it (it's a long run (5 miles) for a little guy), but he got pretty upset. So we just went on a little short run (probably not quite 2 miles). He LOVED it! He thought it was so fun and awesome that he got to come with me on a run. Sweet little Portie.





3 comments:
so cute. sweet big brother! you can tell your kids love 'bee ava'!
i've been reading your blog regularly, i'm just so bad at commenting on peoples' blogs lately. i really only have a handful that i look at anymore because i just don't have time, but it looks like you've been having so much fun lately!
brad's going on a big hunting trip in october. he's really excited. it'll give him an idea of what matt does.
i know i always say this, but porter reminds me of griff. griff has really been dragging his feet with riding his bike, too. he did pretty well one day a few months ago, and i thought he had it, but every day since then, he refused to ride the big bike because his little one was easier (he can be a little bit lazy). he looked so funny on his small one because he's just too huge for it. he FINALLY willingly did it a couple days ago, and now he's a bike rider! phew!!
i'm assuming keely is the one who you were throwing the bridal shower for? how did that go? i wanted to see pictures. were you happy with it?
we were hoping to see you guys at matt (asay's) wedding but your mom said you still didn't have a car. : ( how's the car hunt coming?
Haha! I love the double bows! Cute kiddos!
About Coop's tooth. They will have to do an x-ray to see if the trauma caused an abscess. If it didn't then he can just keep his tooth 'til his new one comes. If you really want it to be white again, he can get a crown on that tooth to make it blend in with the rest. The dark color just means that the blood supply is weak or gone (because he knocked it away from the ligaments that were supplying the blood to the tooth). If its just a weak blood supply, it could lighten up again. If there IS an abscess, then they will have to pull the tooth and get all the infection out so it won't affect his permanent tooth. The dentist will know more than me, but that's what I know! Hope it all works out! Keep me updated and good luck!
I don't know why I didn't realize there was an update...you'll have to excuse me, I'm a little slow.
I LOVE the outfit and the bows. Yes, plural. BOWS! That's even bigger than one giant bow!
Post a Comment