So, while we were at the amusement park on Saturday (more on that later),
somebody called on our Tahoe (it's for sale).
They came and looked at it, test drove it, loved it, and are taking it home today.
So yesterday I had to take it in to the dealership to have the air looked at
(it was blowing cold air everywhere but the driver's side vents).
Bubb woke up sick. He threw up a few times. He also couldn't walk. He would just cry any time he had to put any weight on his feet, particularly his right foot. I let it go all morning, and finally called the dr. and got an appointment to take him in at 3:40 because I was worried that he might have broken it while he was running around in the water the day before. I asked Susan if she could come stay with the kids so I didn't have to take them all to the dealership (we've done that a few times before-not fun. Especially with one of them being so sick). I spent about 2 hours at the dealership (they fixed the air), came home, grabbed Bubb, and went to the dr. I spent probably an hour there, and then went over to the hospital for x-rays. That took another hour. Then we came home, Matt took Chloe and Port to her softball game, and then to the store. Then they came home, and then went back out to get some huntin' necessities.
Here's my poor sick baby. He just has a little virus, I guess. He doesn't have any broken bones-thank goodness!! (I felt dumb for going to the dr., but the "what if" feeling was strong enough to make me take him in), and he's walking without a problem today. I hope the sickness goes away just as fast.
And today looks just as busy.
(mechanical inspection for the car, Porter going to a birthday party, Chloe going to a friend's house, Bubb's still sick, sign paper work for the Tahoe, flag football coach's meeting (Matt), Young Men's (Matt), basketball tonight (Matt).
Oh man. I don't have days like these too often, but when I do, I kinda hate them.



1 comment:
Holy cow...I felt overwhelmed just reading about someone elses busyness. Does that mean I'm never busy? Also hope Bubba is feeling better...
Post a Comment