Portie finished up T-Ball last week.
He played every week for about a month and a half. He did pretty good. He was great at batting and running. The outfield---not so much. He had a hard time paying attention to the batter and not playing with the dirt. Overall, though, he seemed to really like it.


His last game was pretty fun. He got to bat 3 times, and when he was running the bases, he slid every time. It was SO funny! I wish I would've gotten a picture of his awesome slides!! He got a little T-Ball dog tag which he thinks it's pretty cool.

(Coach Austin and the team)
There was a swim party at the city pool for all the "ballers" (softball & t-ball). Oh my gosh it was crazy! There were SO many kids in the pool! Matt and I were both there with all 4 kids. I held Ava the whole time. It was SO hard keeping track of the other 3! I took all 4 swimming a few weeks ago by myself, and it wasn't as hard as that! It was pretty fun though. We swam from 8:30 'til about 10. There's somethin' fun about swimmin' in the dark
:)
Great job, Portie!! Next up, flag football!



1 comment:
how fun for porter! i think team sports are such a good thing for kids this age. i love that he slid to home base every time.
Post a Comment