I love...
I love that she still wears princess jammies. I love that she still watches princess movies, colors princess pictures, likes to dress up like a princess, and wears princess undies. I love that her eyes are green just like mine. I love the dimple in her chin. I love that she's so smart and nothing gets past her. I love her long hair. I love that I can pick out anything for her to wear to school and she'll wear it with no contest at all. I love that she plays with her brothers all the time. I love how happy she is to have a baby sister. I love that she gets some pretty hard spelling words at school and likes to see if her dad knows how to spell them. I love that other kids at school always want to play with her and are always giving her little things (pictures they drew, marbles, shape bracelets, etc). I love that she can do a back handspring. I love that she just has to giggle sometimes-whether it's really that funny or not. I love her freckle on the palm of her hand and the inside of her ear. I love that she shares and always thinks about other people's feelings. I love that I can talk to her about almost anything. I love that she wants to do hair and make up when she grows up and also be a teacher and a power tumbling coach. I love that she's so girly, but can play Mario and sword fight with her brothers. I love that she loves pink so much. I love that she loves to read. I love that she's so sweet-pretty much all the time. I love that she wants to do everything I do. I love that she wants to wear my clothes and shoes. I love that she thinks she's almost as tall as me and that her feet are almost as big as mine. I love that she has a dainty little run.
I love that he does this! Every time I vacuum, he runs to get his "baowkin" to help me. He likes to ram his vacuum into mine. I love that he talks so funny. I love how much he likes to hug. I love that he comes into my bed at 6 every morning and snuggles right up next to me (we share a pillow). I love that he follows the big kids around and wants to do e.v.e.r.y.thing they do. I love that he's so smart, and is so sensitive to people's moods. I love that he asks questions all the time and if you don't answer right away he says "yeah?". I love that he looks just like Porter. I love his big ol' eyes, and his chubby little baby cheeks. I love that he thinks Dada is SO big. I love that every time we get ready to go somewhere, he says "can I drive?". I love that when he watches Geigo (Diego), he yells stuff out at the TV when they tell you to. I love that he can raise and lower his eyebrows separately. I love that he thinks jelly beans are gum. I love that his favorite color is bluegreen because Porter taught him what bluegreen is. I love that he calls Chloe "kiss" and when she doesn't answer, he says it louder and louder and changes it to "kissy." I love that he thinks he's big-he has NO idea he's 2 or was ever a baby OR that he's littler than the other two kids. I love that he gets right in Ava's face and says in a giggly little voice "Aaaaava, Aaaaaava, AAAAAAAAAVA!!" I love that he calls snow plows (like on the fronts of trucks or 4 wheelers) shovels. I love that he has dimples in his cheeks like Portie, and one in his chin like Chloe. I love how he runs. I love his two little cowlicks in his hair right above his forehead. I love to hear him laugh.
I love that despite being incredibly picky about what he wears, he thinks this is a good outfit. I love that he loves his John Deere boots so much and wants to wear them everywhere with everything. I love that he has dimples in his cheeks like me. I love his big round eyes. I love that they're so expressive. I love that he always wants to be just like Dada (like when he wants to leave his spoon in his chocolate milk cup like Da). I love that he gets so excited about things that he sort of runs in place when he's telling you about it. I love that he loves strawberries. I love that he's so smart and is always asking questions and wanting to learn more. I love that his hair is always sticking up in the back. I love that he's so sensitive and worries a lot that people are mad at him. I love how crazy and rough he is with his brother and dad, and how sweet and gentle he is with his mom and sisters. I love his little laugh. I love that his favorite color is green, and everything he gets (plates, cups, balloons, crayons, etc) has to be green. I love that all the little girls in his preschool class think he's cute and they say "hiiii Porter" when they see him. I love that he gets embarrassed and a little mad when his dad teases him about it. I love that he's always worried about whether or not food is healthy. I love that he does "muscle man" hand stands. I love that he calls electrocuted "cuted" and the pedestals that the washer and dryer sit on are "tetsals." I love that he's so brave, and likes scary things (dragons and bad guys in movies). I love that he sucks on his tongue when he's falling asleep. I love that he smells one specific corner of his mummah (his blue blankie). I love that he's cuddly.
I love her little newborn stretches. I love how her eyebrows go up, lips poke out, back is arched, and legs are bent. I love that she doesn't really cry unless she's really desperate. I love that her cry is a squeaky little girly cry. I love how she grunts all the time. I love her little ears-they're tiny and really flat to her head. I love that she crosses her eyes a little and opens them really wide when I talk to her and click at her. I love the noises she makes when she's nursing. I love her tiny little head. I love that she's starting to reach for things. I love that she sticks her tongue out all the time. I love that she knows me and my voice when I talk. I love that she's so cuddly. I love how she smells. I love when she's "baby bird" and just opens her mouth and turns her head when she's hungry. I love how she looks in purple. I love that I can put any kind of humongous hair bow on her head and she doesn't seem bothered by it at all. I love her long fingers and toes. I love her little bald top of her head. I love when she sucks her lips in a little and it looks like somebody who forgot to put in their dentures. I love her beautiful dark skin. I love her chubby cheeks and double chin. I love that she looks just like Chloe did. I love that she doesn't love a binky just like Portie when he was a baby. I love that she sleeps best when she's cuddled up on my shoulder just like Bubb when he was a baby. I love that she's a baby sister and completes our family. I love our history together. I love that we've struggled and triumphed together. I love his laugh.
I love his eyes. I love how much he likes to play games. I love how he looks at me. I love how in sync we are on just about everything. I love all his goofy sayings. I love how devoted he is to our family. I love how hard he works. I love that he put himself through school and graduate school. I love that he's so smart. I love that we communicate so well. I love how funny he is. I love his dark hair. I love how tall he is (6'2"). I love how he smells. I love that he loves basketball and golf (and pretty much every other sport). I love that he swears all the time-not because he's mad, but just because that's how he talks. I love that he knows how to do just about everything, and if he doesn't, he learns. I love that he always has my back. I love that he's kinda bossy-but in a good way. I love that he's a go-getter. I love that he makes pancakes or french toast for us every weekend. I love that if I ask him to go to the store to get a few things, he calls about a billion times to ask if it's right or where it is in the store. I love that he thinks I'm a good mom and doing a good job. I love that he hates when I buy anything low-fat. I love that he loves the Cowboys. I love how he dances. I love that he has two cowlicks in his hair at the back. I love how much he loves chocolate. I love that he talks about how much he needs to go on a diet, and then wants to order pizza for dinner. I love that he always tells me I'm beautiful-even when I first wake up in the morning and look gross. I love that he knows me so well. I love that he's always joking around with everybody. I love that I can hardly tell him I love him lately without getting teary eyed. I love that he never forgets to call me back when he misses my call. I love that he tells me all the time how we need to do more things together as just the two of us. I love his smile. I love that country is his favorite type of music. I love to hold his hand. I love that we're married for all eternity. I just love him.Most of all, I love that we'll all be together forever :)
(A little viddy that I also kinda love. A lot.)



3 comments:
so sweet! i'm so happy for you, aim!!
I love that you did a special segment for each of your sweet kids! How special for them when they are older.The video was beautiful! Congrats again!
I LOVE THAT ALL!!!!!
Post a Comment