Wednesday, March 23, 2011

::hello world::


Ava Mae


8 lbs 1 oz 21 inches.

All is well :)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA! Congrats Amy! She is beautiful!

Carrie said...

congratulations. what a cute little thing! happy everything went well!

Jared and Sarah said...

Aw! How cute she is and sweet and tiny and adorable. I look forward to many many more times of holding her and thinking she is adorable.

Krystal said...

She is just adorable and definitely fits perfectly into your family! I'm happy that everything went well. We look forward to meeting her!

Nicole said...

Congrats! She is looks just like Chloe! BEAUITFUL!! You have such a Sweet family!

The Barbers said...

Congratulations Amy! She is just perfect :)

Thomas Rust said...

I am SOOOOOO excited fo you! When I read your last post, I almost cried for you, but she is here and she is soooo gorgeous! Congrats!

Ashley said...

Congratulations Amy (and family)! I saw your last post and just couldn't image being so ready and then having to wait :( Well, looks like that beautiful face was worth the wait! Looking forward to all the pictures of sweet Ava to come.

taryn said...

Congrats on your beautiful girl! I can't wait for more pics! She is so sweet!

Kami said...

Congratulations! She is so sweet! I am glad all went well. :)