Last night, I went to get the big kids in bed, turned the corner and saw this at the end of the hallway...


Isn't she sweet? She wanted us to sign it. Not sure why, but we did. She's into signing things lately; and cursive writing. She's always writing things in cursive, and it's cute little cursive.
In other news...


Last week it was around 60 degrees for a couple of days. We went to the park (where we saw some little friends-so that was fun), and then jumped on the trampoline the next day. Going to the park sounded like a great idea. I could just sit there while they play. Uuum, no! Somebody needs a push on the swing, somebody fell and needs a hug (and a lift off the jungle gym), somebody lost their shoe, somebody's stuck in (yes IN) the monkey bars. Not as easy of an outing as I thought, but it was still fun to be outside. Now we have lots of snow covering the whole yard-and there's more to come this week. It was a short lived break from winter, but it was nice.


Isn't she sweet? She wanted us to sign it. Not sure why, but we did. She's into signing things lately; and cursive writing. She's always writing things in cursive, and it's cute little cursive.
In other news...


Last week it was around 60 degrees for a couple of days. We went to the park (where we saw some little friends-so that was fun), and then jumped on the trampoline the next day. Going to the park sounded like a great idea. I could just sit there while they play. Uuum, no! Somebody needs a push on the swing, somebody fell and needs a hug (and a lift off the jungle gym), somebody lost their shoe, somebody's stuck in (yes IN) the monkey bars. Not as easy of an outing as I thought, but it was still fun to be outside. Now we have lots of snow covering the whole yard-and there's more to come this week. It was a short lived break from winter, but it was nice.



2 comments:
That is so sweet! You guys are the best parents :)
I was laughing at your description of going to the park. Mostly at the thought of someone getting caught IN the monkey bars, hahaha!
She's such a sweet heart!
I'm super jealous of your park outing. We've seen 40's a couple of times, but still haven't seen the snow off of the ground yet!! It's been here since November and hasn't left...not once! I'm beginning to lose hope that snow even melts around here!
On a side note, I hope you are feeling well. Time is ticking! :)
Post a Comment