Wednesday, December 1, 2010

::helloooooo snow!::

It's {unofficially} winter!!!

We've had LOTS of snow in the last couple of weeks! We had 2 major storms each giving us about 8 inches. The first storm was pretty major. The news was announcing business and school closures, Matt's work sent out a big email telling everybody to go home, and they asked people working later shifts not to come in at all! It was a big one!

So our grass is completely covered, so is the driveway, and our mailbox (almost)! It's pretty exciting. Chloe built a snowman-and a pretty good one, I thought! Port likes to see how deep he can get into it, and Bubb just kind of watches and likes to scoop it up in cups. He calls it "no." And when I ask him if it's 'nowin', he'll say yeah, and that it's "Bubba 'nowin'" or kiss or Porter "'nowin'." Matt still loves to plow it with his 4 wheeler (and so does J). Me on the other hand, I only like it if we're home or if Matt's the one driving. I'm still not a good driver in the snow. I blame that on a Texas upbringing (how long can I use that excuse??).


It snowed most of the morning today and we're supposed to get snow again on Friday and Sunday. Man! Of all the winters NOT to be able to go snowboarding!




No comments: