We celebrated Bubb's 2nd birthday this last week. We had a little family party for him on Wednesday (his birthday). We had a little cake, took him out to dinner (McDonalds :) ), and gave him a little present.

We sang to him pretty much all day, so by the end of the day he was singing the happy birthday song too. It was cute. "happy bidday to you..." The big kids were so sweet with him too.
He got Chuck the Truck. It's so cute! It rumbles and shakes and spins in circles and talks. He loves it!

Then on Sunday we celebrated with the whole family (Matt's side and mine). He had a tractor party. We have such an awesome family, and they all showed so much love and support for Cooper. He was so excited with every gift he opened. He even got Lakers basketballs!!

He had a tractor cake, blew out his candles, and drove his little dump truck through his piece.

I'm so thankful for Cooper! He's such a fun guy! I always say the "he don't know he liddow" because he's my baby who thinks (and has always thought) he's as big as everyone else. He likes to do things himself, he likes to climb on everything, he doesn't crawl or slide down the stairs-he walks-just like big people, and he thinks he's too big to sit in any of his seats, he wants to eat & drink out of real (and by real I mean glass) dishes, he just has no idea he's little. He makes life so fun, and the big kids just adore him! I'm so glad to have such loving, sweet babies!
Thanks everyone for the awesome gifts, cards (we got one from Minnesota-thanks Adam & Krystal, and from Michigan-thanks Gramma Ruby), and love you showed to Cooper on his birthday! It means so much to us. We love you all!!!



3 comments:
I'm so glad you got the card! We were sad to miss his big day but knew he would have a good time. I hope there was something he didn't get, so he could get a little something from us with that card!
What a cute "liddow" birthday boy! Give him a squeeze from us.
happy birthday little coop! that's how griff's always been too (didn't know he was little). i guess that's what happens when they have an older brother to look up to and learn from. good thing you've got another little one on the way. they grow up too fast.
I think the best thing about Cooper is the way he talks, and how everyone then feels the need to talk like him. For examp, I say to Jared, "Woke up J!"
He's just real cute
Post a Comment