Sunday, August 15, 2010

::writer's block::

I guess it's been a while! All I can say about that is that life's been a little boring around here, and I haven't been able to come up with anything fun to do or write about. We're on our last couple of weeks of summer, and we've just been kind of hangin' out! We've played outside, played in the water, played with friends, and just done a lot of nothing!


I wish I had blogged a little in the last couple of weeks, but all the posts really would've said is "Today we played outside. Again." And I just haven't felt too creative. I kind of had a writer's block of sorts. Anyway, hopefully I can get past that and get back in the swing or else I might not ever again!

We had the most boring Saturday in history yesterday. We were all ready to get out of the house and do something fun. So we got some dinner (McD's for the littles, Subway for the bigs) and took it to the park.



Our new favorite thing to do at the park is play hot and cold. This time, it was with a Matt's Sobe bottle. The kids love that game, and don't seem to ever get tired of it. Portie usually peeks, and sometimes doesn't tell you correctly if you're hot or cold :)


After the park, Matt was in the mood for a drive in the mountains. The kids (well, Chloe), hated it and thought it was more boring than being at home, and a BIG OL' grasshopper flew in our car!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I know how you feel. That's why I rarely blog. Then when we do have a packed week, I don't take pictures or I'm too tired to blog.

Thank goodness kids love just going to the park!