Thursday, May 20, 2010

::ouch!::

7:45 am
It was kind of a rough morning. It was particularly hard to get up and get ready for school, and while I was fixing her hair, Chloe was telling me about how hard her life is...

Chloe: Mom, you just don't know what it's like to be a kid.
Me: Yes I do, I used to be one!
Chloe: Yeah, but that was like 10,000 years ago!

7 comments:

taryn said...

I just saw this on my friend's blog. You have to show it to Chloe. It cracks me up! You could start having Chloe do this each morning that she is feeling like she has a hard life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR3rK0kZFkg
if that link doesn't work just go to youtube and search jessica's daily affirmation

Krystal said...

SO SO FUNNY!!!

Sarah said...

Hey...that's about how long ago I was a kid too!

danielle said...

hahahahh! i think all of us have said/thought that of our parents at some point. too funny!

Carrie said...

that's too cute.

Nicole said...

Cute kid!! Thats so Funny!

Jared and Sarah said...

HAHA!!! That's all I got....

Good thing I'm really young and don't have to worry about that;)