those are some of our favorite kinds of campouts too. minimal cleanup, no bugs, no dirt, access to electricity. but camping in a tent is fun too. i bet they'll like it. : )
You guys are always having so much fun!! Love to read about all yor family is doing. That is my type of camping. No dirt and flushing clean bathrooms.
HAHA! They WILL be surprised! Those kind of campouts are great though....lots of clean, warm memories :)
A to the MEN! I like modern plumbing. However, I do love me some real camping...for like 1 night.I'm hard-core!
Indoors, Outdoors? Who cares? As long as its with people you love both are great!
we love indoor campouts!!! equally fun as outdoor campouts just different. It's all about the memories and both provide good ones!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
those are some of our favorite kinds of campouts too. minimal cleanup, no bugs, no dirt, access to electricity.
but camping in a tent is fun too. i bet they'll like it. : )
You guys are always having so much fun!! Love to read about all yor family is doing. That is my type of camping. No dirt and flushing clean bathrooms.
HAHA! They WILL be surprised! Those kind of campouts are great though....lots of clean, warm memories :)
A to the MEN! I like modern plumbing. However, I do love me some real camping...for like 1 night.
I'm hard-core!
Indoors, Outdoors? Who cares? As long as its with people you love both are great!
we love indoor campouts!!! equally fun as outdoor campouts just different. It's all about the memories and both provide good ones!
Post a Comment