ha ha, yeah i guess bowling is more fun than a wal-mart fieldtrip, but we've had a few duds too. we went to the florist and i swear we waited around longer for everyone to show up, than we did actually learning anything. it was about 5 minutes long. kind of funny.
kites look like so much fun. what a pretty day! we need to do that. i think the weather's FINALLY getting nicer. it felt SO GOOD yesterday.
I love this time of year because of kites! We've been out a few times too. Addy and Chloe have she same kite.....they must live in a small town eh? haha
Awe - baby animal days.....I LOVE IT! We missed it this year. Glad you could give us updates. Did you see the baby bears? I've never been in the evening, but in the morning, they have gift bags for all the kids filled with candy and stickers etc. They also have balloons and animal hats....stuff like that.
It seems like it's been FOREVER since we've seen your family! How lame since we're in the same town...right?! You coming to grandpa's party Saturday?
Oh how fun! I told Jared a few days ago we should fly kites because I can only remember doing it once and I was not successful. It looks dang fun though.
4 comments:
ha ha, yeah i guess bowling is more fun than a wal-mart fieldtrip, but we've had a few duds too. we went to the florist and i swear we waited around longer for everyone to show up, than we did actually learning anything. it was about 5 minutes long. kind of funny.
kites look like so much fun. what a pretty day! we need to do that. i think the weather's FINALLY getting nicer. it felt SO GOOD yesterday.
I love this time of year because of kites! We've been out a few times too. Addy and Chloe have she same kite.....they must live in a small town eh? haha
Awe - baby animal days.....I LOVE IT! We missed it this year. Glad you could give us updates. Did you see the baby bears? I've never been in the evening, but in the morning, they have gift bags for all the kids filled with candy and stickers etc. They also have balloons and animal hats....stuff like that.
It seems like it's been FOREVER since we've seen your family! How lame since we're in the same town...right?! You coming to grandpa's party Saturday?
Kites are the best! I love your colorful pictures!
Oh how fun! I told Jared a few days ago we should fly kites because I can only remember doing it once and I was not successful. It looks dang fun though.
YAY! Updates!
Post a Comment