Thursday, April 22, 2010

::bedbugs::


Chloe and Port love to sleep "togezeh" Almost every night one of them will ask if they can sleep together. We have "campouts" in the living room just about every weekend.

It's
a general rule in our
house that they can't on school nights
(they stay up too late, and they're SOO hard to get up in the morning).

So last night, I was making my rounds, and saw this...

...and I've caught them like this before on a school night. Sneaky little things.

They're just cute little sweet little buddies, and I love them so so much :)


In other news...

Coopie calls his blankie a "mah-mah" just like Port, he makes "huggie" noises when he wants to hug someone/thing, and every kind of car he sees outside is a "tac-tah."
And, we were on Spring break Friday-Tuesday, and it was fab! We didn't have to get up for anything, we stayed up late, we went to the park a few times (we even branched out and went to a different one than the usual one, and we decided we don't like that one as much as "our" park), we had campouts (indoor ones), watched movies, played with friends, and really enjoyed the time off. But we're back in school again, and really anxious for Summer. Portie asked me this morning if he had to go to school forever, and I told him almost.

2 comments:

Jared and Sarah said...

Haha.."almost." So true. Good thing when we are young we don't totally understand how long school will dominate our lives. That would just be depressing.

How cute pictures, though. And yay for Coopie taking after Porter in more ways. They will probably be like Jared and Matt when they get older, they already look the same and everything.

taryn said...

Aww, so sweet! I love that they like to sleep in the same bed! I hope my kids will be good friends like that too :)