Tuesday, March 16, 2010

::what's in a name::


"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet"

We're big on nicknames around here. I was working on my next blog book, and came across a post where I called Cooper "googie." I completely forgot we ever called him that. So, I decided I'd better do a post devoted to our nicknames since we have so many.

Chloe
aka
Moogie, Baby Girl, Gogie (she called herself that when she first started talking), Googie-Moogie, Moo, Missy Moo, Tootie-Bootie, Tootie, Toot-Boot, Chloe-Bowie, Nowie (Porter's), Giggoo (Porter's), Sweets (Matt's)

Porter

aka
Porter-Torter, Port-Tort, Portie-Nortie, Tatey-Ratey, Tate-a-moe (his own when he tried to say tomato), Porter-Potater-Rater, Tater-Rater, Tater, Tates, Port, Port-Port, Poten-Taten, Portie,

Cooper

aka
Coopins, Coopenhagen, Coopinstock, Coopie-Noopie, Coopie-Roopie (Matt's), Coopie, Googie, Noogie, Googie-Noogie, Noo-Noo, Nuggie, Nee-nah-noo-nah, Bubba, Bubb-Nubb, Bubb-Nubb-Nubb, Bubb, Bubbs, Bee-bah-boo-bah, Bubbie-Nubbie

1 comment:

taryn said...

I like having lots of nicknames. We're already stocking up for Livy lou :)